“Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, ‘I find no pleasure in them'” (Ecclesiastes 12:1).
Contact Pastor Du Dinh 408-341-5941
Find out more about our Life Groups by watching the video below!
A•ga•pi•ans |ä-gä-pē-ənz| Noun
1. A group of Christians of a church called Agape in Renton, WA, united in fellowship in the love of one Lord, one faith, one hope : The Agapians have services every Friday at 7:30 p.m. and they’re super cool!
- Vision: to empower lives to live for Jesus in Spirit and in Truth.
- Mission: to know God’s truth in our mind and to live God’s love in our life.
2. Any follower of Christ sharing similar beliefs of the Agapians (1).
- Christ’s Ambassadors, doers of the word, learning to do good : Agapians are compelled by the love of Christ, living for Him and in Him as a new creation.
- Jesusians, of those who believe and have received Him, children of God.
- those who strive to love God and love others as Jesus did, seeing it in and through themselves to do so.
3. From Greek αγάπη agápē ‘unconditional love.’