AGAPE is one of the Koine Greek words translated into English as unconditional love. The Bible teaches us “this is how we know what unconditional love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters” (1 John 3:16). Agape Baptist Church is a multicultural loving family of God. Our church family is assembled of the friendliest people you could ever hope to meet. At Agape Baptist Church, everyone is equal in opportunity to serve and to become like-Christ in fulfilling God’s purposes: Worship, Prayer, Discipleship, Fellowship, Evangelism and Social Services. We take our mission: Loving God, Serving People and Preaching Gospel, seriously.
Agape Church recently welcomed VASOS DE HONRA, IGLESIA CRISTIANA CASE DEL ALFARERO, a Hispanic Congregation, using our church facility. The Hispanic worship service starts at 3:30pm on Sunday.
We invite you to be a part of our purposeful journey at your earliest opportunity. We look forward to see you soon!
God bless you richly,
Dr. Christian Phan Phước-Lành
- Senior Pastor of Agape Baptist Church
- President of The Vietnamese Baptist Fellowship of USA & Canada
- Professor Theological Schools
- Author of Books including: Vietnamese Americans, Star Leadership, Romans – A Systematic Approach of the Gospel, End Times, Revival…
- Received Bachelor degree at Cal State University (2000), Master of Divinity degree at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (2002), Doctor of Education degree at Argosy University (2009)
The Lord’s Day (Sunday) – 9:30am to 10:20am – Sunday Schools
10:30am to 12:00pm – Bilingual Worship (English & Vietnamese)
12:00pm to 1:00pm – Fellowship (with lunch)
1:00pm to 2:00pm – Training
Tuesday – 8:00pm to 9:00pm – Prayer
Wednesday – 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Sports
Friday – 7:30pm to 9:30pm – Adult Bible Study, Youth Worship, Children Activity
Saturday – Morning Prayer (7am to 8:30am), Outreach/Visitation (open) and Small Groups (6:00pm to 8:00pm)